Iowa Apartment Loans
Find the apartment financing information you need and apply for apartment loans of your choosing in Iowa
Iowa: In the Spotlight
Iowa, often known as the Hawkeye State, is home to roughly 3.1 million people. The state of Iowa is the 31st most populous state, and is also home to cities like Des Moines, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 215,000 residents. Cedar Rapids is another key location in the state, with more than 132,000 people calling the region home.
- The oldest land grant college in the United States is Iowa State University
- The University of Iowa’s Carver College of Medicine is the largest employer in Iowa, with over 11,000 employees.
- Healthcare, Agriculture, and Advanced Manufacturing are the largest industries in the state.
- The average household income is $60,523.
- The average age in Iowa is 38 years old.
- Iowa has 1.3 million employees across the state.
The home ownership rate is just over 71%, which leaves around 29% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
Iowa Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Iowa is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- Iowa is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in Iowa are 2.15% higher than the previous year.
- The average rent in Iowa is $789.
The market for commercial real estate in Iowa is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
Iowa Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of Iowa, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Cedar Rapids or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Waterloo. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS Loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Iowa Apartment Building Now
Apartment.loans has an expert team specializing in apartment building loan products and options available for borrowers and investors of apartment properties throughout Iowa. Whether you are looking to finance a small apartment building, a complex with hundreds of units, or a cooperative, our team endeavors to meet all of your apartment mortgage loan needs. Iowa is a state that has been a decently strong market for apartment property loans and we are no strangers to arranging high-quality loans in the state for investors. We have a plethora of many available loan products to help qualified borrowers purchase or refinance an apartment property.
Apartment.loans offers apartment loans with terms and amortizations of up to 30 years, with recourse and non-recourse options, and flexibility when it comes to prepayment. Iowa apartment building loans typically close within 45 days of application. With the apartment.loans streamlined application process (with no-cost and no-obligations), gain unbiased access to the best possible apartment financing in the state of Iowa!
Our apartment loan brokerage and lending strengths are available in markets throughout the state, with a particularly strong presence in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, and Waterloo.
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.