Montana: In the Spotlight
Montana, often known as the Treasure State, is home to over 1 million people. The state of Montana is the 44th most populous state, and is also home to cities like Billings, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 109,000 residents. Helena, the capital of Montana, is another key location in the state, with more than 32,000 people calling the region home.
- Montana has the most diverse selection of different species out of all 50 states.
- Billings Clinic is the largest employer in Montana, with over 10,350 employees.
- Agriculture, Mining, and Healthcare are the largest industries in the state.
- The average household income is $54,970.
- The average age in Montana is 39 years old.
- Montana has over 375,000 employees across the state.
- The home ownership rate is estimated at 68%, which leaves around 32% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
Montana Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Montana is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- Montana is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in Montana are 0.61% higher than the previous year.
- The average rent in Montana is $810.
The market for commercial real estate in Montana is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
Montana Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of Montana, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Billings or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Bozeman. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS Loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Montana Apartment Building Now
The team at Apartment.loans specializes in commercial financing for all kinds of real estate and apartments in Montana and throughout the United States. We have solutions for commercial real estate, traditional apartment financing, value-add opportunities, and more. We can even help you with ground-up developments or just get you financed for a stabilized property so you can be on your way.
Our team of experts knows what it takes to get the loan funds that you need. Whether you’ve got a special investment in mind, or you have basic funding needs, let us know how we can help. We'll give you all of the tools and resources you need to take your Montana apartment loans to the next level. To learn more and start your investment journey, contact our Montana Apartment Lending Specialists at [email protected] or (800) 567-9631.
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.