New Hampshire Apartment Loans
Find the apartment financing information you need and apply for apartment loans of your choosing in New Hampshire
New Hampshire: In the Spotlight
New Hampshire, often known as the Granite State, is home to around 1.3 million people. The state of New Hampshire is the 41st most populous state, and is also home to cities like Manchester, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 112,000 residents. Nashua is another key location in the state, with more than 88,000 people calling the region home.
- New Hampshire was the first of the original 13 colonies to declare its independence from England.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is the largest employer in New Hampshire, with over 6,100 employees.
- Tourism, Technology, and Healthcare are the largest industries in the state.
- The average household income is $76,768.
- The average age in New Hampshire is 42 years old.
- New Hampshire has over 620,000 employees across the state.
- The home ownership rate is roughly 71%, which leaves around 29% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
New Hampshire Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
New Hampshire is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- New Hampshire is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in New Hampshire are 3.33% higher than the previous year.
- The average rent in New Hampshire is $1,111.
The market for commercial real estate in New Hampshire is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
New Hampshire Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of New Hampshire, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Concord or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Dover. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS Loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your New Hampshire Apartment Building Now
The team at Apartment.loans specializes in commercial financing for all kinds of real estate and apartments in New Hampshire and throughout the United States. We have solutions for commercial real estate, traditional apartment financing, value-add opportunities, and more. We can even help you with ground-up developments or just get you financed for a stabilized property so you can be on your way.
Our team of experts knows what it takes to get the loan funds that you need. Whether you’ve got a special investment in mind, or you have basic funding needs, let us know how we can help. We'll give you all of the tools and resources you need to take your New Hampshire apartment loans to the next level. To learn more and start your investment journey, contact our New Hampshire Apartment Lending Specialists at email@example.com or (800) 567-9631.
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.