Oklahoma: In the Spotlight
Oklahoma, often known as the Sooner State, is home to around 3.8 million people. The state of Oklahoma is the 28th most populous state, and is also home to cities like Oklahoma City, which is both the state capital as well as the most populated city in the state with more than 643,000 residents. Tulsa is another key location in the state, with more than 402,000 people calling the region home.
- Oklahoma has the largest Native American population of all 50 states.
- Oklahoma State University is the largest employer in Oklahoma, with over 12,000 employees.
- Aviation, Biotechnology, and Energy are the largest industries in the state.
- The average household income is $52,919.
- The average age in Oklahoma is 34 years old.
- Oklahoma has 1.4 million employees across the state.
- The home ownership rate is roughly 65%, which leaves around 35% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
Oklahoma Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Oklahoma is seeing slow, but steady growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking rental units. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- Oklahoma is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in Oklahoma are 1.09% lower than the previous year.
- The average rent in Oklahoma is $810.
The market for commercial real estate in Oklahoma is growing by the day, thanks to a healthy job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
Oklahoma Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of Oklahoma, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Tulsa or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Norman. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS loans
- Bridge loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Oklahoma Apartment Building Now
Apartment.loans has an expert team specializing in apartment building loan products and options available for borrowers and investors of apartment properties throughout Oklahoma. Whether you are looking to finance a small apartment building, a complex with hundreds of units, or a cooperative, our team endeavors to meet all of your apartment mortgage loan needs. Oklahoma is a state that has been a decently strong market for apartment property loans and we are no strangers to arranging high-quality loans in the state for investors. We have a plethora of many available loan products to help qualified borrowers purchase or refinance an apartment property.
Apartment.loans offers apartment loans with terms and amortizations of up to 30 years, with recourse and non-recourse options, and flexibility when it comes to prepayment. Oklahoma apartment building loans typically close within 45 days of application. With the apartment.loans streamlined application process (with no-cost and no-obligations), gain unbiased access to the best possible apartment financing in the state of Oklahoma!
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.