Oregon: In the Spotlight
Oregon, often known as the Beaver State, is home to around 3.9 million people. The state of Oregon is the 27th most populous state, and is also home to cities like Portland, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 645 residents. Salem, the capital city of Oregon, is another key location in the state, with more than 169,000 people calling the region home.
- Oregon’s state flag is the only one with unique designs on either side.
- Mentor Graphics is the largest employer in Oregon, with over 12,000 employees.
- Agriculture, Fishing, and Tourism are the largest industries in the state.
- The average household income is $62,818.
- The average age in Oregon is 39 years old.
- Oregon has 1.6 million employees across the state.
- The home ownership rate is roughly 62%, which leaves around 38% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
Oregon Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Oregon is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- Oregon is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in Oregon are 3.04% higher than the previous year.
- The average rent in Oregon is $1,110.
The market for commercial real estate in Oregon is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
Oregon Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of Oregon , there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Portland or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Hillsboro. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS loans
- Bridge loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Oregon Apartment Building Now
Apartment.loans specializes in commercial financing for all kinds of real estate and apartments in Oregon and throughout the United States. We have solutions for commercial real estate, traditional apartment financing, value-add opportunities, and more. We can even help you with ground-up developments or just get you financed for a stabilized property so you can be on your way.
Our team of experts knows what it takes to get the loan funds that you need. Whether you’ve got a special investment in mind, or you have basic funding needs, let us know how we can help. We'll give you all of the tools and resources you need to take your Oregon apartment loans to the next level. To learn more and start your investment journey, contact our Oregon Apartment Lending Specialists at [email protected] or (800) 567-9631.
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.