Apartment financing in the state of West Virginia

West Virginia: In the Spotlight

West Virginia, often known as the Mountain State, is home to around 1.8 million people. The state of West Virginia is the 38th most populous state, and is also home to cities like Charleston, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 45,000 residents. Huntington is another key location in the state, with more than 44,000 people calling the region home.

  • West Virginia is the only state to have acquired its sovereignty via presidential proclamation.
  • The West Virginia Department of Transportation is the largest employer in West Virginia, with over 10,000 employees.
  • Mining, Manufacturing, and Agriculture are the largest industries in the state.
  • The average household income is $46,711.
  • The average age in West Virginia is 42 years old.
  • West Virginia has over 554,000 employees across the state.
  • The home ownership rate is roughly 73%, which leaves around 27% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.

West Virginia Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts

West Virginia is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.

  • West Virginia is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
  • Rents in West Virginia are 2.81% lower than the previous year.
  • The average rent in West Virginia is $725.

The market for commercial real estate in West Virginia is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.

West Virginia Apartment Loan and Lending Options

In the state of West Virginia, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Charleston or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Wheeling. We work with opportunities like:

Finance Your West Virginia Apartment Building Now

Apartment.loans has an expert team specializing in apartment building loan products and options available for borrowers and investors of apartment properties throughout West Virginia. Whether you are looking to finance a small apartment building, a complex with hundreds of units, or a cooperative, our team endeavors to meet all of your apartment mortgage loan needs. West Virginia is a state that has been a decently strong market for apartment property loans and we are no strangers to arranging high-quality loans in the state for investors. We have a plethora of many available loan products to help qualified borrowers purchase or refinance an apartment property.

Apartment.loans offers apartment loans with terms and amortizations of up to 30 years, with recourse and non-recourse options, and flexibility when it comes to prepayment. West Virginia apartment building loans typically close within 45 days of application. With the apartment.loans streamlined application process (with no-cost and no-obligations), gain unbiased access to the best possible apartment financing in the state of West Virginia!

Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.