Baton Rouge Apartment Loans
Find the apartment financing information you need and apply for apartment loans of your choosing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Baton Rouge: In the Spotlight
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is located 81 miles from the city of New Orleans and is part of the Baton Rouge metropolitan statistical area. The population of Baton Rouge is just over 224,000, making it the 2nd most populous city in the state. It also covers around 88 square miles of land. Baton Rouge was quite literally named after a red stick that once divided the territories of two warring native tribes, and has the tallest capitol building in the country, which some say is also haunted.
- The unemployment rate is currently around 6.1%.
- The median household income is $44,470.
- The median age in Baton Rouge is 36 years old
- Baton Rouge employs over 106,000 residents
Baton Rouge Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Baton Rouge is part of the Louisiana market, which has seen some growth after recovering from 2020. Although unemployment is still volatile and people are still uncertain, the multifamily market is starting to pick up steam. Vacancy rates and new deals are helping spur the market.
- Baton Rouge has a higher than average vacancy of around 11% across all rental properties
- There has been a marginal rent decrease, to $911 per month
- The homeownership rate is roughly 49%, which leaves around 51% of residents looking for rental properties.
Although 2020 was a difficult time in Baton Rouge, just as it was everywhere, the city is on the rebound and the market is looking good. With new developments and promising sales on the record, now is a good time to consider an apartment loan in the city.
Baton Rouge Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In Baton Rouge, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS loans
- Bridge loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Baton Rouge Apartment Building Now
At Apartment.loans, we can help with all kinds of loans for apartments and commercial real estate in the city of Baton Rouge, LA. We work with value-add opportunities, ground-up developments, stabilized properties, and more. We know what it takes to get financed and find the best rates and we can help you get what you need.
The market in Baton Rouge is growing by the day and we can help you find the financing that you need before the competition gets too fierce. Whether you are financing your first deal or just looking for your next one, we’ve got you covered.