Nebraska Apartment Loans
Find the apartment financing information you need and apply for apartment loans of your choosing in Nebraska
Nebraska: In the Spotlight
Nebraska, often known as the Cornhusker State, is home to around 1.8 million people. The state of Nebraska is the 37th most populous state, and is also home to cities like Omaha, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 475,000 residents. Lincoln, the capital city of Nebraska, is another key location in the state, with more than 283,000 people calling the region home.
- Nebraska is home to more miles of river than any other state.
- The Offutt Air Force Base is the largest employer in Nebraska, with over 10,900 employees.
- Food Processing, Finance, and Manufacturing are the largest industries in the state.
- The average household income is $61,439.
- The average age in Nebraska is 36 years old.
- Nebraska has over 856,000 employees across the state.
- The home ownership rate is roughly 66%, which leaves around 34% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
Nebraska Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Nebraska is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- Nebraska is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in Nebraska are 1.66% higher than the previous year.
- The average rent in Nebraska is $833.
The market for commercial real estate in Nebraska is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
Nebraska Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of Nebraska , there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Bellevue or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Norfolk. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS Loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Nebraska Apartment Building Now
The team at Apartment.loans specializes in commercial financing for all kinds of real estate and apartments in Nebraska and throughout the United States. We have solutions for commercial real estate, traditional apartment financing, value-add opportunities, and more. We can even help you with ground-up developments or just get you financed for a stabilized property so you can be on your way.
Our team of experts knows what it takes to get the loan funds that you need. Whether you’ve got a special investment in mind, or you have basic funding needs, let us know how we can help. We'll give you all of the tools and resources you need to take your Nebraska apartment loans to the next level. To learn more and start your investment journey, contact our Nebraska Apartment Lending Specialists at email@example.com or (800) 567-9631.
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.