Wyoming: In the Spotlight
Wyoming, often known as the Equality State, is home to over 582,000 people. The state of Wyoming is the 50th most populous state, and is also home to cities like Cheyenne, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 63,000 residents. Casper is another key location in the state, with more than 58,000 people calling the region home.
- Wyoming is home to the nation’s first National Park and first National Monument.
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is the largest employer in Wyoming, with over 1,800 employees.
- Mining, Agriculture, and Tourism are the largest industries in the state.
- The average household income is $64,049.
- The average age in Wyoming is 37 years old.
- Wyoming has over 207,000 employees across the state.
- The home ownership rate is roughly 70%, which leaves around 30% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
Wyoming Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Wyoming is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- Wyoming is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in Wyoming are 1.32% lower than the previous year.
- The average rent in Wyoming is $855.
The market for commercial real estate in Wyoming is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
Wyoming Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of Wyoming, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Casper or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Gillette. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS loans
- Bridge loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Wyoming Apartment Building Now
Apartment.loans has an expert team that specializes in commercial financing for all kinds of real estate and apartments in Wyoming and throughout the United States. We have solutions for commercial real estate, traditional apartment financing, value-add opportunities, and more. We can even help you with ground-up developments or just get you financed for a stabilized property so you can be on your way.
Our team of experts knows what it takes to get the loan funds that you need. Whether you’ve got a special investment in mind, or you have basic funding needs, let us know how we can help. We'll give you all of the tools and resources you need to take your Wyoming apartment loans to the next level. To learn more and start your investment journey, contact our Wyoming Apartment Lending Specialists at [email protected] or (800) 567-9631.
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.