Georgia Apartment Loans
Find the apartment financing information you need and apply for apartment loans of your choosing in Georgia
Georgia: In the Spotlight
Georgia, often known as the Peach State, is home to roughly 10.6 million people. The state of Georgia is the 8th most populous state and is also home to cities like Atlanta, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 416,000 residents in the city. Savannah is another key location in the state, with more than 100k people calling the county region home.
- Saint Marys Georgia, a historic site, is the second oldest city in the nation
- Delta Airlines is the largest employer in Georgia, with over 80,000 employees.
- Food Services and Local Education are the largest industries in the state, employing over 639,553 workers across the state.
- The average household income is $58,756.
- The average age in Georgia is 36 years old.
- Georgia has 4.8 million employees across the state.
- The homeownership rate is just under 64%, which leaves 36% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.
Georgia Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts
Georgia is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.
- Georgia is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
- Rents in Georgia are 5% higher than the previous year (2020).
- The average rent in Georgia is $1,548.
The market for commercial real estate in Georgia is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.
Georgia Apartment Loan and Lending Options
In the state of Georgia, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Atlanta or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of College Park. We work with opportunities like:
- Conventional apartment loans
- Fannie Mae apartment financing
- Freddie Mac apartment financing
- FHA/HUD financing
- Mezzanine financing
- CMBS Loans
- Apartment construction loans
- And more!
Finance Your Georgia Apartment Building Now
The team at Apartment.loans specializes in commercial financing for all kinds of real estate and apartments in Georgia and throughout the United States. We have solutions for commercial real estate, traditional apartment financing, value-add opportunities, and more. We can even help you with ground-up developments or just get you financed for a stabilized property so you can be on your way.
Our team of experts knows what it takes to get the loan funds that you need. Whether you’ve got a special investment in mind, or you have basic funding needs, let us know how we can help. We'll give you all of the tools and resources you need to take your Georgia apartment loans to the next level. To learn more and start your investment journey, contact our Georgia Apartment Lending Specialists at email@example.com or (800) 567-9631.
Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.