Apartment financing in the state of Massachusetts

Massachusetts: In the Spotlight

Massachusetts, often known as the Bay State, is home to roughly 6.6 million people. The state of Massachusetts is the 14th most populous state, and is also home to cities like Boston, which is the most populated city in the state with more than 684,000 residents. Worcester is another key location in the state, with more than 185,000 people calling the region home.

  • Boston, Massachusetts is home to the country’s first subway system.
  • Massachusetts General Hospital is the largest employer in Massachusetts, with over 77,000 employees.
  • Biotechnology, Maritime Trade, and Engineering are the largest industries in the state.
  • The average household income is $81,215.
  • The average age in Massachusetts is 39 years old.
  • Massachusetts has 3.3 million employees across the state.
  • The home ownership rate is just over 62%, which leaves around 38% of the residents looking for apartments and rental properties.

Massachusetts Apartment Loan and Multifamily Property Facts

Massachusetts is seeing significant growth in many cities and regions when it comes to new residents seeking multifamily living. Condos and apartment buildings are growing in popularity once again, and with the development going on in some cities, opportunities will be plentiful for the foreseeable future. The 2020 market, like many, was a little slow, but it still made some big impacts.

  • Massachusetts is home to several cities that are prime markets for investors to acquire a rental property investment in for 2021.
  • Rents in Massachusetts are 3.19% higher than the previous year.
  • The average rent in Massachusetts is $1,282.

The market for commercial real estate in Massachusetts is huge and growing by the day, thanks to an ever-expanding job market and a growing base of young families who prefer to rent rather than buy a home. Those who get in now will have a better chance of finding the best deals and not overpaying or missing out on the biggest profit potential. The state is expected to see above-average population growth through 2024, contributing to an ever-increasing demand for apartments, condos, and other rental units.

Massachusetts Apartment Loan and Lending Options

In the state of Massachusetts, there are several different ways that you can finance your new apartment investment, whether you’re looking for a massive multi-unit tower in Boston or a simple eight-unit property in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Medford. We work with opportunities like:

Finance Your Massachusetts Apartment Building Now

Apartment.loans has an expert team specializing in apartment building loan products and options available for borrowers and investors of apartment properties throughout Massachusetts. Whether you are looking to finance a small apartment building, a complex with hundreds of units, or a cooperative, our team endeavors to meet all of your apartment mortgage loan needs. Massachusetts is a state that has been a decently strong market for apartment property loans and we are no strangers to arranging high-quality loans in the state for investors. We have a plethora of many available loan products to help qualified borrowers purchase or refinance an apartment property.

Apartment.loans offers apartment loans with terms and amortizations of up to 30 years, with recourse and non-recourse options, and flexibility when it comes to prepayment. Massachusetts apartment building loans typically close within 45 days of application. With the apartment.loans streamlined application process (with no-cost and no-obligations), gain unbiased access to the best possible apartment financing in the state of Massachusetts!

Our apartment loan brokerage and lending strengths are available in markets throughout the state, with a particularly strong presence in Boston, Cambridge, Springfield, and Worcester.

Apartment loans from $750,000 and up.